AA-PB2NC6B
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AA-PB2NC6B

AA-PB2NC6B

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can Music Really Make Us Run Faster And Workout Better

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Can Music Really Make Us Run Faster And Workout Better Empty
PostSubject: Can Music Really Make Us Run Faster And Workout Better   Can Music Really Make Us Run Faster And Workout Better Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Can music really help you workout better? The answer is an absolute yes! I am absolutely sure no-one will disagree with me. Well, unless of course you are training for something and need to focus. But even then, music boosts sporting performance and takes it to an absolutely new level, so even for those of you professionals, I think it's going to do a lot more good than harm.

Unless you are an absolute music hater and cannot stand music in any form listening to music will not be a nuisance to your workout routine. A lot of times music also helps boost the focus level. I have a friend who is a professional golf player. Believe it or not, before a big game he always makes a point to plug into his favorite jazz song list. Yup! As weird as it sounds he claims it actually helps him ease the tension and sharpen the focus.

Listening to the right kind of music will actually increase your sports and workout performance. Before you go running off to the gym with the advice, remember I told you 'the right music' and not any music. There is this common assumption that fast beats are the only kind of music suitable for workout routines and sports performance. You cannot possibly expect to warm up or cool down in a hip hop or rock number can you? Slower tracks are mostly preferable for these kinds of routines and fast tempo music for high intensity routines.

Music works in a different way for me. Some mornings (I always workout in the mornings) when I lack the drive I just turn on to my favorite hip hop dance collection and it instantly switches me on. Also, when I am upset or angry I just turn on my hard rock song collection and I sweat it off. Trust me, by the time I walk out of the gym I am feeling much better.

Music does not only act as a great motivator but it actually enhances your workout/sports routine. Just plug in your music headphone and trust me, your experience will reach a whole new level.

Check out our reviews of some of the very best sport headphones, including renowned industry leader Sennheiser and other big names like Phillips and Sony. We also check out the leading types of headphones you'll need for your fitness session, including the convenient and comfortable neckband headphones and the very best headphones for running.

Back to top Go down
https://aa-pb2nc6b.forumotion.com

Can Music Really Make Us Run Faster And Workout Better
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AA-PB2NC6B :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: