AA-PB2NC6B
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AA-PB2NC6B

AA-PB2NC6B

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pay Attention To Your Laptop Battery---the Correct Way To Use Your Laptop Battery!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Pay Attention To Your Laptop Battery---the Correct Way To Use Your Laptop Battery! Empty
PostSubject: Pay Attention To Your Laptop Battery---the Correct Way To Use Your Laptop Battery!   Pay Attention To Your Laptop Battery---the Correct Way To Use Your Laptop Battery! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:50 pm

We all always hear complains about this, I just use this battery for a short while, but It doesn't work at the moment. One of my friends often is suffering from the battery problems, when he could be excited in playing game, suddenly the laptop is usually off. He is outrageous! But maybe he fallows this below rules, his situation will probably be totally different.

1. Being a matter of fact, charging battery for laptop is the same as charging for cell cellular. You need to discharge it for 3 x. From this way, ions will probably be activated. But now the factory has been doing this for you previously delivery, So you need not do this yourself.

a couple of. when using laptop throughout bedroom, you are better to get the battery and hammered in, or it will shorten living of the battery.

3. Even thought you never use batteries. Battery ions remain moving. which also would most likely shorten battery life.

some. If you don't use it for some time, you can charge it all to 80% of a capacity. About one time in one month. Then discharges that and charges it. It looks like the cell phone battery pack.

5. If you work with it often, you also want to charge it completely, launch it completely, then demand it, from this means, it will prolong living of the battery.

6. Once you charge, you can charge it through to the light become green. Most of the time, you just need to charge it for 2. 5- 3 hours. In addition, it depends on how a number of cell batteries of one laptop. 4cells's are distinctive from 8 cell's. The detail information will probably be showed in the exercising book.
Back to top Go down
https://aa-pb2nc6b.forumotion.com

Pay Attention To Your Laptop Battery---the Correct Way To Use Your Laptop Battery!
Page 1 of 1