AA-PB2NC6B
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AA-PB2NC6B

AA-PB2NC6B

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Medicus Twice Hinge Driver - My Experience Using this Funny Looking Device.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Medicus Twice Hinge Driver - My Experience Using this Funny Looking Device. Empty
PostSubject: Medicus Twice Hinge Driver - My Experience Using this Funny Looking Device.   Medicus Twice Hinge Driver - My Experience Using this Funny Looking Device. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:07 pm

I saw a video recently featuring a golf training aid often called the Medicus Dual Hinge Driver. In the starting, I failed to get sucked in to it until I actually saw a well-known public figure, Mark O'Meara explaining using such device. After playing his explanation, I made a decision to learn further regarding this particular.

Straight away, I went to one of many neighborhood stores to check out demo set. The outlet helper was basically very informative in presenting using the gadget.

I you should not plan to proceed along with the main points since it absolutely was rather lengthy. Instead, i want to share my experience in testing the Medicus Dual Hinge Driver.

My first impression with this was, it felt rather heavy in comparison with a normal driver. I needed some problems performing greatest swing since I wasn't use to weight and the hinge keeps breaking. To stop the 780 from breaking, I have to control my swing tempo and I surely could accomplish it after many practice swings.

I made a decision to drive some balls using it, using the golf simulator this was available in the save.

I was a bit nervous with it to hit the ball this kind of made me to lift the ball. I is thinking, is this thing planning to work? Never mind, I tee off another. This time, I make sure I had the device in one piece and to my pleasantly surprized, the ball took off at a straight line as shown over the simulator monitor.

After several successful drives, this is normally what I've learned. Provided that the Medicus Dual Joint Driver doesn抰 break and it抯 moving under the correct swing plane, the ball would travel specifically. This is attributable to fact the club head was able to hit the ball from the exact location, resulting during increase accuracy.

Having got utilized to the feeling, I therefore test it out using a typical driver. As a consequence of the lighter weight around the normal driver, I was able to speed up the swing tempo this kind of time, the ball flew further as well as the accuracy was equivalent given that the Medicus Dual Hinge Motorist.

The Medicus Dual Hinge Driver does work. You may be having some difficulty with the rhythm and this swing plane and these flaws would be the main culprit to the unreliable swing. To perfect these flaws, get the Medicus Twin Hinge Driver and help to make those shots travel away from the tee with more long distance and accuracy.
Back to top Go down
https://aa-pb2nc6b.forumotion.com

Medicus Twice Hinge Driver - My Experience Using this Funny Looking Device.
Page 1 of 1