AA-PB2NC6B
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AA-PB2NC6B

AA-PB2NC6B

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Samsung i7110 Compared to LG KP500 - Buy One down to Your Discretion.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Samsung i7110 Compared to LG KP500 - Buy One down to Your Discretion. Empty
PostSubject: Samsung i7110 Compared to LG KP500 - Buy One down to Your Discretion.   Samsung i7110 Compared to LG KP500 - Buy One down to Your Discretion. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:40 pm

After seeing quick comparison between Samsung i7110 in addition to LG KP 500, it becomes quite distinct that Samsung i7110 is for sure better than LG KP 500. It also doesn抰 mean LG KP 500 works in fulfilling your communicational needs. So, it is better to buy a handset in line with your budget and determination.?

It has been seen that both Samsung and also LG are leading mobile companies on earth of fantastic mobile cell phones. As far as Samsung i7110 in addition to LG KP 500 are involved, both have excellent looks and quality features. But beyond these similarities, there are some differences in the process. One of the major differences is their company values. Aside from the following, there are many more differences between Samsung i7110 together with LG KP 500.
For that reason, to make all variance clear, let抯 check out some salient top features of both Samsung i7110 and LG KP 500.
Real bodily Features: Samsung i7110 is well prepared by OLED display with 3. 6 inches diagonal screen there are a resolution of 240 by 320 pixels. It exhibits 256K colours screen. Still, LG KP 500 provides TFT touch-screen display which is certainly 3 inch and features 256k colours. Therefore, LG KP 500 provides bigger and better screen compared to a Samsung i7110.
Camera characteristics: Samsung i7110 has built in 5 megapixels camera using complete auto focus. For that reason, the users can take their memorable and funny moments this particular single handset. But, LG KP 500 comes with built-in 3. 15-megapixel camera which is certainly less than the digicam of Samsung i7110. For that reason, here Samsung i7110 provides great improvements over LG KP 500 with regards to camera.
Colour: Samsung i7110 is mostly a mobile phone with elegant look and is supplied in silver and black colors combination. And LG KP 500 can be a handset with stylish look and is very useful various beautiful colours just like Black, Silver, Brown and also Gold color.?
Entertainment characteristics: Samsung i7110 offers WMA, eAAC+, AMR, RECORDING, and DivX, H. 263, L. 264, WMV, MP4 RealAudio members. But, LG KP 500 offers Radio with RDS to enliven the users. 牋
For that reason, after weighing up every one of the specs and features for both Samsung i7110 and also LG KP 500 amongst eachother, it can be said that Samsung i7110 is much better than LG KP 500 mobile. Nevertheless, according to up to you and taste, you can acquire either Samsung i7110 or maybe LG KP 500. 牋?

Page Tags:
Features: Samsung I7110, Samsung I7110, Simultaneously Samsung, Features: Samsung
Back to top Go down
https://aa-pb2nc6b.forumotion.com

Samsung i7110 Compared to LG KP500 - Buy One down to Your Discretion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AA-PB2NC6B :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: