AA-PB2NC6B
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AA-PB2NC6B

AA-PB2NC6B

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maintain Cell Phone Handy Along with the smart Clip.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Maintain Cell Phone Handy Along with the smart Clip. Empty
PostSubject: Maintain Cell Phone Handy Along with the smart Clip.   Maintain Cell Phone Handy Along with the smart Clip. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:57 pm

Ah, cell phone, what number of times have I damaged or lost you? Let me remember the ways...

As mobile devices get smaller and handier, additionally, they get so much much easier to misplace and lose. What number of times have you determined yourself fumbling through your purse to seize your cell before the item clicked to voice postal mail - or worse, to silence it immediately because you forgot to it to vibrate? Those are only couple of of the situations that Smart Clip cell phone holder could possibly have saved you from stress and frustration.

Who really should have a Smart Clip? Why don't you consider these people?

I keep my cellphone in my back shorts pocket. Usually, it's the safest method to keep it, but I recently lost my third phone this year when it fell out from my back pocket throughout the toilet. Oops! - Kim, 22, MA

I tested calling my son upon his cell repeatedly to get days, but it went instantly to his voice mail. While i finally caught up along with him, he explained that their cell had fallen out of your front pocket of his backpack at a friend's car. By the time period he realized the mobile phone was missing, the friend was on her way to Virginia in a week - with his phone inside passenger seat in the woman car. Wish he'd had an intelligent Clip then!

I took my grandkids on the movies one afternoon. Immediately after we left the live entertainment, I reached for my personal cell to call home and tell my husband I was on my way - to find it was misplaced. We searched the show and parking lot all the way through before giving up in defeat after a while. As we left all the parking lot, the cellphone suddenly chirped. It turned out it had slipped out of your front pocket of my best purse and tumbled throughout the map pocket on this driver's side door. If I'd had an intelligent Clip, I'd have saved 1 hour of frustration and got some more time to spend with my best grandchildren.

The Smart Clip is known as a rather ingenious little gadget that promises to continue your cell phone handy - whatever model or brand of mobile phone you use. Candy rod phones, flip phones or sliders all of the work just fine while using Smart Clip. Nokia, Motorola, Kyocera, Apple mackintosh, LG - it's all alike to the Smart Clip because irritating to fit.

The idea behind the Smart Clip is really so simple it's pure guru. Instead of a loop that fits in the phone or a pocket for use on your cell to slip inside, the Smart Clip utilizes a strip of 3M adhesive to connect a flexible hanging loop to back of your cellphone. Once attached, you will be able to twist the hook to slide it through a belt cycle or purse loop, hang it throughout the strap to your handbag or book bag, or maybe attach it to crucial ring.

Unlike belt holsters that affix to your belt loop or even purse strap, the Smart Clip let's your cell hang free so that it doesn't twist around as well as dig into you. Cell pockets can twist entirely inverted, dumping your expensive cell phone on to the floor when you move. Your Smart Clip's design shouldn't allow that. It's hooked for a belt loop or somewhere else you hang it if you do not twist the hanging never-ending loop and twist it free.

The makers of the actual Smart Clip chose 3M adhesive for their superior holding ability. After attached and set, the Smart Clip will support approximately 8 pounds without pulling away from the phone - and the software creator demonstrates that in that infomercial by dangling a fabulous an 8 pound bowling ball in the hook.

The Smart Clip features two extra features making it even handier. The clip has a powerful LED flashlight with the intention that not only will your cell you should be close to hand, consequently will a light. No longer fumbling for keys ?nside your purse when you grasp your door. Just twist the cellular off your belt picture or your purse strap and click on the light to illuminate the of one's purse, the cellar stairs or anything else you will want to see for your security.

The second bonus that is included with your Smart Clip is really an adhesive hook that's an excellent size for hanging your telephone on. Stick it on your car dash to help you hang up your mobile phone for easy hands cost-free talking. Stick it on a wall above a power outlet to help you plug it in to charge without trying out floor or dresser space.

Of course, the universal Smart Clip fits over just cell phones. You may use it for your iPod or other I-pod mp3 player, your PDA - still your calculator. You can stick all the clip to any small device that you might want to keep in a simple to reach place.
Back to top Go down
https://aa-pb2nc6b.forumotion.com

Maintain Cell Phone Handy Along with the smart Clip.
Page 1 of 1