AA-PB2NC6B
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AA-PB2NC6B

AA-PB2NC6B

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Asus Eee Pad Transformer Review - Specialization skills and Features_2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Asus Eee Pad Transformer Review - Specialization skills and Features_2. Empty
PostSubject: Asus Eee Pad Transformer Review - Specialization skills and Features_2.   Asus Eee Pad Transformer Review - Specialization skills and Features_2. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:04 pm

If you're looking to obtain the Asus Eee Station Transformer, it is crucial you read an Asus Eee Pad Transformer review to make sure that this tablet computer is for you. With so many tablet computers on the market these days (especially the new iPad) it really is difficult to determine which one is best suited for your lifestyle. The purpose of my Asus Eee Pad Transformer review is to make your purchasing decision easier by providing you the inside-scoop on the specs and highlights of the new Asus Transformer. Asus Eee Pad Transformer Specs and FeaturesThe Asus Transformer is an Android 3. 0 Honeycomb tablet. I can already hear all of you tech geeks out there letting out an important groan. And admittedly, Android tablets thus far have not held up well to your iPad, as they were plagued by small issues or technical "inconsistencies. "However, the Asus Eee Pad Transformer seems to set itself apart out of other Android tablets, and actually gives the iPad a serious run for its revenue. I have not noticed any bugs in the Asus platform, and everything seems to run smoothly. I can select a software to run on the actual screen (such as Exasperated Birds! ), and it begins right away. But since we're on the topic of apps, I would like to indicate in this Asus Eee Pad Transformer review the fact that iPad definitely beats available the Asus Transformer when it comes to number of apps. There are thousands of Apps available to iPad users, but much less many for Android buyers. So unfortunately if you're utilizing the Asus Transformer, you won't have access to oodles of apps. Surfing the web is a breeze. I can flip back and forth between pages easily and can scroll down without any lag within the screen. As far when graphics go, the Asus Transformer definitely holds up well to the ipad from apple. It features a 10. 1" High definition screen which makes graphics look extra crisp. You can apply cool animated wallpapers which look spectacular, though surprisingly don't seem to slow down the machine or get in the way. Movies and images look vibrant and clear on the High Definition 1280 x 800 screen. Next up on my Asus Eee Cushion Transformer review: the keys function. The Asus Eee Pad Transformer Keyboard AttachmentAttaching a keyboard docking station into the Asus Transformer is because easy as sliding this into the bracket at the top of the keyboard. It gives you a reassuring "click" when it is in place, and won't move until you release it. Detaching the tablet from the keyboard is just as easy, with a small lever that you slide across to separate each. Once the keyboard docking section is attached, you are basically reviewing a netbook. The screen can be angled to match your preferences and can even fold-up if you need to relocate. My only gripe is that it seems slightly heavy when plugged into the docking station. There are definitely some laptops these days that are substantially lighter than versus the fully connected Asus Transformer, but I suppose this is a small detail. Asus Eee Pad Transformer Review: Final ThoughtsIn the end, the Asus Transformer is a fully functional, easy to use tablet computer with various cool features that equivalent the iPad. The docking station hooks up easily and makes this tablet useful for individuals that want the actual functionality of both a tablet including a netbook.
Back to top Go down
https://aa-pb2nc6b.forumotion.com

Asus Eee Pad Transformer Review - Specialization skills and Features_2.
Page 1 of 1